01 December, 2007

The 72 hour day, or 24 times however many pschizo-alter-egos we're supposed to have now.




This week I learned a lot about living the 500 hour day. While my boyfriend was here, I got to be a student-architect-tourist again when I showed him around Barcelona. We saw the Sagrada Familia, the Frank Gehry Fish, Park Guell, and we went to an FCB game, which was SOOO AMAZING. Camp Nou is the largest futbol stadium in Europe, and the game was so much fun. It felt great to be in the midst of thousands of screaming fans, especially since we missed football season at home. I also learned a lot about futbol and spanish from a 6-year-old sitting behind me, which tells you something about my knowledge base on these subjects. My camera is done, so to prove I was there I photoshopped a picture of myself in there.










No comments: