10 September, 2007

The week thats past

Lets see, what did I do this past week...I ventured on Monday to Parc Guell with some of the others, and I went clubbin' at Kubik just like other posts have described. Parc Guell was pretty amazing, it was the first piece of Gaudi's work that I have seen up close. I really enjoyed seeing the things that I have read about online and in magazines. I thought it was amazing that he designed the entire parc and you can tell that, because the whole thing flows together so well. It was also nice that they spoil you with escalators on the walk up the big hill to the parc (its always nice when a machine can do your walking for you). Kubik was also pretty sweet. After looking at the website and hearing about it from Andrew, I just knew it was something that I needed to experience. And it was worth it! I stayed all night and watched the sunrise before coming back to bed at around 8a.m. The only part I regret was loosing everyone when we got kicked out. Yes I was wondering around the forum area by myself with no clue how to get to the metro. But I survived and now it is just something to look back and laugh at.

No comments: