30 September, 2007

I've lost another appendage, and it housed my third brain


If I could describe myself in three words or less, it would be hunched, squinty-eyed, and at any given time 3 inches (at most away) from my computer screen. Because, as all architects know, the closer you are to photoshop, the more accurate everything is. Zoom is just a pain in the tush. I've become so connected with my programs that the old nakedness addage doesn't even begin to describe how I feel without my computer. Amputation could be slightly more accurate term to describe how I felt as I watched my computer eaten alive by a terrible virus. I felt physical pain as I stared at the appropriately themed wall paper (desolate, and sepia-toned) and clicked away to know avail. I knew my third brain was gone, and even my wrongly named international coverage couldn't help.

No comments: