25 November, 2007

Christmas Time!!!!!

It has been kinda hard getting in the Christmas spirit being here in Barcelona instead of in the states. It really hasn't felt like Christmas time at all, until we went to Amsterdam. We got to Amsterdam and the first thing I saw were all the Christmas decorations. I got so excited. Every street was decorated in lights and it lit up the entire city. There was also an ice skating rink about five minutes from our hostel. Outside the Christmas rink were little venders that sold these homemade doughnuts and waffles covered in powdered sugar. Hunter and I could not help but get one on the first day. They were wonderful, although I found powdered sugar on my black scarf about an hour after I finished it! Being in The Netherlands really put me in the Christmas spirit.


No comments: