20 February, 2008

datacards

So our assignment for datacards are to focus on making a coherent approach to the data cards. For my last set that was due someone pointed out that they liked how I used the word of the city as the shape of the pictures that were taken of the city. Professor Hecker suggested that I could use that idea of the city names for title pages and then expand on it with other cards. I also noticed in my other cards that I have done so far that I have not used rectangular images as much even though organized and rectangular is normally my style so I think I am going to try and stick with that to emphasized the fluid program and seeing things differently than I would normally see. Not only the images but the shapes of the images will be used to descripe feelings and themes I see in the places I go.

No comments: