27 February, 2008

Time is a matter of perspective



Unfortunately, with all the work that we've had to do, I think my perception is broken. I think I'm ready for a break from seeing the inside of studio. Not to mention, seeing everyone there at all hours of the day is messing with my perception of time. But that could also have something to do with the weird/nonexistant sleep schedule that I've been on.

It's actually kind of weird to go outside and have some fresh air...more sadness. Reviews didn't seem to go too badly, but that may have been partially because I was falling asleep too much to hear any of JC's talking. Funny thing, it's already two, and I'm still up. This habit is become old really fast. Oh well, at least reviews are done with for now and Amsterdam is tomorrow...well, today!!

No comments: