27 February, 2008


So all of last night I was working on a datacard for monsieur Hecker and I wanted to incorporate an eye. I could have just yanked one off of the internet but I decided to go ahead and make my own....I searched online and found a good tutorial....after three hours of huffing and puffing and being frustrated I got it down...I incorporated it into a datacard and off I went...to bed....at 6am...BUT I CAN BUILD EYES NOW! The datacard will be sent to Hecker today so I'm kinda 'cited about it!
the color of the eye is supposed to be blue but just like with Lauren's buttons, the color changed...boo

No comments: