04 April, 2008

Fresco Príncipe de Barca
















In East Marietta born and raised
Studio Clemson was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all makin' some models outside of the school
When a couple of friends
Who just studied abroad
Startin talking up the Barcelona facade
I got one little idea and couldn't let it go
They said 'You're goin' to Barca and that is fo sho'


I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fesca and had Espanol in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Naw forget it' - 'Oye hombre a Resa'

I pulled up to the building about 7 or 8
And I yelled to Malik 'Durham extra spicy'
I looked at my Residencia
I was finally abroad
To join my crew in the BCN squad...

1 comment:

-b-roer-man- said...

you should probably stick to being an architecture student BOB