18 April, 2008

Looks like I'm Going to Parc Guell Again


So as many of you know, I've had plenty of visitors over the course of these past four months. Many of them with in intention of seeing Barcelona probably with a little bigger priority then visiting me. It seems like this semester was just the best time to go abroad in college, which works out conveniently for me, especially when planning to travel to different European countries.

As I found myself on the metro today taking my friend Brittany, who is studying in the French Riveria, to the Vallcarca stop yet again, I was trying to figure out how many times I've actually been there. That would be a total of NINE times, counting our visit the first week and then as part of the BCN blitz a few days later. Thats about as many times as I've entered the tap bar down the street. Crazy to me, but I'm always happy to do it. I don't think looking down over the city high atop the three crosses will ever get old. Just one of the many reasons I love this place. I'm sure going to miss it. And a pigeon definitely flew into the side of my head today. Bout time to get down to business for Group No Girls though, time is a churning. Wake me up when its Tuesday night por favor.

No comments: