04 April, 2008

Life Lessons

So Adam already informed readers of our work being done at the skatepark. Well here is my take on skating for the week. I never thought I would be as good now as I am. What I've learned from skating in Barca so far is that you have to put everything you've got into something to be good. I can't walk correctly right now, but I don't mind because I know that I'll be alright in a few days and back on the board. It's a new passion that I like pursing.

My point from this is that my passion for skating has caused me to look at the effort I put forth in other aspects of my life. Unfortunately, I am not always passionate about architecture-its a love hate relationship. However, it could be due to the fact that I am not always pushing myself as hard as I can in architecture. Skating, has made me realize that to be successful in my future career as an architect, I have to always be passionate and put forth the best effort that I can.

Enough of this....point made.

Love and Architecture (hopefully more passionate)

Eggl

No comments: