21 April, 2008

Title? (Oh yeah, we should think of one of those...)

So it’s the day before final reviews. Things are falling into place as they should, however it’s not all lilies and roses. THEREFORE I’m taking a short break from the madness and taking this opportunity to get ahead on this week’s blog posts.

The project has come along pretty nicely. And I am learning Illustrator a little better now. I must admit that I have only used Illustrator primarily for text until this point. After a night of modifying line weights and making sure lines are attached, etc, as you can see in this image of the master plan. I feel as though I have gotten my foot in the door. With these few simple abilities, the fear of learning a new program has shank overnight. My only regret: I wish I would have done this sooner in the semester.

No comments: