12 April, 2008

montages rule


So far in studio...well let's just not talk about the professors comments...but anyway, as far as the project goes, it's changed. A lot. Many times. But I think (and hope, A LOT) that it's starting to come together. Our islands are looking pretty sweet, even though they still need some work in form Z on my part. But the part that I like best so far is actually one of Hecker's suggestions. He told us on Tuesday when he talked to us to do a quick montage of what we picture the place as looking like. Which I excitedly jumped on, cause I like messing with stuff in Photoshop like that. And I've got to say, I really like the way that it turned out. Especially the montage style. I really like the way that it looks.

P.S. - As Hecker quickly pointed out, why yes, I did rip off a Zaha Hadid building.

No comments: