11 April, 2008

I Can Wait

It seems like everyone's starting to get anxious about the end. I just can't believe it's here already... I could stay another semester. Barcelona's been awesome, but I feel like I still haven't seen it all... I started thinking that I've missed out on traveling Europe because I've only been on 4 trips outside of Barcelona this whole semester, but in the end I wouldn't change anything. I love exploring Barcelona. It's a great city with sooo much variety. Besides, I think I'll do plenty of traveling after we get out of class. I'm going to stay in Europe until June 11... it may be a challenge, considering that I'm quickly running out of funds, but I've already planned travel to milan, cinque terre, venice, prague, and vienna with Joe and Cromer- should be fun...

No comments: