15 February, 2008

Fasten your seatbelt, 'cause I'm about to blog up a storm...


Blogging. Not gonna lie, never blogged before. Eso es mi primero blog en toda mi vida.

It's Friday but it feels like Saturday. Three day weekends are the jam. I woke up at 15:00 this afternoon and seriously considered conking out for the rest of the day. I need to catch up on some sleep. After a week-long travel study followed by a week of JC critiques and Hecker deadlines I'm all tuckered out.

Why is it that I feel like I'm working so hard yet all my work so far is crap? Riddle me that, Batman. It seems like we're always as busy as we are confused. I've got 49 things due this week, all of varying importance/relevance. I'm lazy and unorganized. What the hell is a datascape?

Hecker thinks we're retarded. I don't really care what Juan Carlos thinks but it's probably something along the lines of ''they're retarded". I swear to God I used to be smart...my mom still has all my old report cards.

No comments: