10 March, 2008

Transitioning back to America


It hit me today as I was writing my Spanish homework that I was writing about all the travel studies we had been doing and it got me thinking…when we go back to America, it is going to be hard not getting a week break every two or three weeks. Granted I think I have worked harder here than I ever have because some assignments send me in repetitive circles, I keep thinking how rough our final month is going to be because we wont have any travel studies to break it up when in Clemson I’m used to only having a few days break throughout the semester. I’m going to be so used to traveling and a somewhat shorter semester that I hope next semester I’m not going to be dragging just to get to thanksgiving break. Oh well, I’ll readjust. Looking forward to Germany and Italy!

No comments: