12 March, 2008

Don’t forget your passports you lucky Europe traveling sons of guns...


Despite all the work, despite the cost, despite how tired I am, despite the fact that my clothes still need to be washed, despite the fact that I don’t have detergent, despite the fact that my clothes still need to be packed, despite the fact that I don’t know where to get Swiss Francs, despite the fact nor do I know where to get British Pounds, despite the fact that I haven’t had time to research the metros/bus lines/trains/etc…, despite the fact that WE FLY OUT TOMORROW!, I AM PUMPED ABOUT OUT INDEPENDENT STUDY TRAVEL! Some friends I made on this trip, a friend from back in Clemson and myself are traveling to Zurich - Switzerland, Berlin - Germany, and London - England. So its Spring Break! TIME TO PARTY! Right? Almost, I still get to do work…NICE! Just a reminder, please correct me if I’m wrong….(4 Datacards, 4 Case Studies, 4 Blog Posts and what else?) I'll let you know how it goes in a later blog.. :-D

No comments: