06 March, 2008

The little things in life.



After a week of small amounts of sleep and large amounts of work, we packed up and made our way to the airport. Three people forgot their passports in their rooms and each one remembered at different stages of the journey. I knew once the plane engine started and 22 architecture students immediately passed out that this was a well needed break. Sitting in my seat on the plane, awake from anticipation, I captured some funny moments of classmates drifting off to sleep. I know Katie will kill me for posting this video but she is in Genoa right now so I will spare myself from death for the weekend. This weekend should be pretty fun because I turn 21 tomorrow. I have some exciting plans but can't elaborate due to unnamed people giving the link to this blog out to their parents. Nothing bad, just trying to keep things a surprise...

No comments: