13 March, 2008

This is a post for Joey's mom

So I had to do one more post, and I'm sitting in my room listening to my roommate talk to a woman that I have never met before. But Mrs. Broerman, you'll be happy to know that your son talks about you enough to put a personality to the name. You actually sound a lot like my mom, which is pretty cool because I see the same 23 faces day in and day and it is always good to remember what home is like. I caught myself saying the other day, "I can't wait to get home." The home I was referring to was Barcelona, and not my house in Marietta. It's crazy how easy it is to forget the rhythm that we live our lives at back in the United States. Just yesterday I was e-mailing my mom and asking her to send another dress shirt or two with a family friend that is coming over and I couldn't even remember what my closet looked like. Family is something that is very important in this world, at least to me and I hope that one day I get the chance to meet the mom behind Raymond Felton.

Oh by the way this blog isn't just for Joey's mom......Calvin......Cromie

4 comments:

c r o m i e said...

Heard you copped some brows! Bob Rien...you hypocrite. Hope it was good.

bobrien said...

pretty ironic I posted that mere hours before meeting that temptress...who can resist a lot of hair on a girls face. And now I go to a corner to drink my sorrows away

ChevygirlKG said...

Oh Bobrien, you didn't!

Cal said...

hahaha I just read this